MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ok, WHO ordered this stuff?

Guest Guest

Know how you feel Hill. We were takeing boats out of the water yesterday. And of course the 2 guys ahead of us didn't know what they were doing. DH is waiting in line with the pontoon trailer whilr lucky me was sitting in the boat waiting in the icy rain. Gads I was half froze before it was my turn . DH had our boat on the trailer and out of the water in 5 minutes. Wonderful things when your frozen. Diane

At all the commotion Magpie pulls her out from her wings and looks outside. As she fluffs her feathers all that can be heard is a muttered "Not already....." Seeing the sleet and ice coming down on her own nest she gives a sympathy wave in Hillbilli's direction and is seen hopping her way to the hot cocoa bin.

Anyone for hot chocolate?

Leaving the milk hot on the stove (thank heavens her nest is fireproof) she hops back onto her branch and puts her head back under her wings. Her muffled snore is soon heard. A sign hanging from the branch reads "Wake when its sunny".

I really hate to say this, but y'all are just breaking my heart...

*darlene leans back on her lounge chair and soaks up the rays in south florida*

ooooooops...

*darlene also drinks a slushy to commiserate with her friends at mrss...*

lol

At the sound of Darlene slathering on the sun screen, an eye begins to peer out from under Magpie's wing. As Darlene streches in her sunchair, the black bird quietly jumps off her perch and hops over to kitchen window. She opens it as quietly as possible and scoops a large wingful of slushy snow up and flies out of the house. Quickly checking her trajectory and altitude she angles for the perfect shot and.....

WHUMP!

Seeing a direct hit of snow sliding down Darlene's cheery bathing suit, she hie tails it back to her nest and is heard to say as she settles back in for her nap...

"Not nice to brag."

ROFL!

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo...you're not like THEM tooooooooooooooooo magpie?

*darlene glares at cat, don't tell me you've brought in reinforcements...rofl*

hahahahahahahaha, magpie...we don't have snow down here...lol

*darlene climbs up the tree and picks up magpies nest while she snoozes away and places it gently in the middle of the pool...*

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol

ROFL.......don't make the Boss mad ladies........we will just all descend on her and that southern hospitality in January! Besides, she had enough bad stuff with all the hurricanes this year.

Yer gonna get that Magpie sunburned with all those water rays!

Magpie....

never trust a cat!

best stay where you are, the cat will get bored and leave soon enough...in the mean time enjoy floating on the surfboard and catching some rays.

What???

Magpie helped me when I was thrown a TORRENT of icy projectiles... scared_2.gif

I would NEVER hurt her... she's my BUDDY now!!!!

matrose.gif Hang in there, lil' buddy... I'll find ya!!!