MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What is up with the name changes?

Cricket

I am the same ol' nut.

No changes here.

Sometimes things just change Cricket. A number of years ago I was Inky but decided Dee was better for me. I don't know if there's anyone left here that knew me as Inky but if a name changes they probably have a reason and before long we all get used to the new them. smile

Yeah, sometimes people have valid personal reasons for changing their names. Some of us use our real names and I think we all feel the need to be a little more under the radar.

I know that I've considered changing my id, but after all these years, I know that it would just create mass confusion.

I changed mine from momnplanmode because there were so many "mom's". It got kind of confusing in the shout box. When i changed noone knew who I was so i added "formerly known as..." until everyone knows. I may bug Darlene one more time to remove that now that i believe most know it's me. (I'm going to owe her big!!!!)

Darlene, you know everyone would know who ThePrincess is. Easy as pie name change. But I like Darlene...it's a name that says you are tough or sweet, so be careful what one decides to throw at you.

PossumKiller...or PossumScarer...would cause little confusion. rofl

Archived