MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I am so ashamed.......

Reb

Good Morning all. It's been a long while since I've posted, but I have missed you all so much. Things are moving forward slowly for us. I'm getting closer to retirement (unless the economy tanks more) and we've been acquiring some pretty good stuff. Hubby is almost on board, he stills snickers but was very appreciative of all my "stuff" when we got hit with "snowmaggedon" here a while back. HAHA I say :pout: ( never did say "I told ya so") but he got the message.......... Now I just have to organize my "stuff" and get ready to replenish. Thank goodness for tax time.

Hope y'all are doin well and I'll to catch up. Thank you for my beautiful ruby - How'd you know that was my birthstone??????? :whistling: Take care all, Reb

Thank you for the welcome back everybody :wub: Believe it or not, the only snow we have left is in the shady areas. I keep hearing lil whispers from my garden like "GET DOWN HERE NOW AND CLEAN ME UP" and I've already received like 7 seed catalogs. I am so ready to start, cleaning up my tators for planting and gonna start some onions. My Hubby got a really good deal on an emergency gen so I'm sleeping a little better now. I hope everybody is doin well, I so glad to be back. Take care, Reb

Archived