MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ugh. People

I'm so darn proud of my grandson!

He's so smart ya know. I guess he is learning how to speak Hindi now. He just called me, with his chubby little fingers, using his Indian accent saying he was in an accident and broke his nose. Poor baby. He also got a DUI. Oh-No! Well, there goes his perfect driving record. I guess they are putting alcohol in the milk now along with human growth hormones and antibiotics. Tomorrow I'm going to look into bringing a huge lawsuit against the American Dairy Association. I think I've got a good case. I knew he was on the bottle though so I guess it's kind of my fault too. I should have seen it coming. Anyway, he needs money right away to get out of jail and to pay his hospital bill. I can wire it to him or give him my credit card number. I'll probably need to set up a 'Go Fund Me' website though.

At 10 months old I'm actually kind of secretly proud of him. Last I knew he was just perfecting his 'Ma-Ma and Da-Da'. But, I am going to have to give him a stern talking to because he kept calling me by my first name. Kids these days.

• Like 2