MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sad Day In My Town

I thought I was having a bad day. Three women in my town were murdered in their home yesterday. A mother and her two daughters aged 21 and 18. It was between 1-2 miles from my house. One of their neighbors said that the police were there quite often. At first they said all three were shot and then some one said one was stabbed. No one apprehended yet but with police going in and out of there often they probably have some clues. Sad situation. I could speculate but that's all it would be.   :pray:

Last week a teen lost her life in a car accident close by. Cell phone related.  :sigh:

They are pretty sure they have the guy. He also killed (allegedly) two other people yesterday afternoon. Five people in two days. No shots were fired but they had to tase him. He is described as a "45 year old squatter". They had a picture of him and he has on a tee shirt that said, "Arrive, Raise He//, Leave".

I think by "squatter" they meant that he lived around with different women and had no address of his own. He wasn't a bad looking dude so yeah...

• 2 weeks later...

And for his extended stay .....

Seems to be too deadly dangerous to ever let out.  Such a tragedy for his outburst?  Rage?  Envy?  Pride?  Mental breakdown?  'Tis why we're told to put off [deal with and forgive] rage, envy, pride, etc.  If allowed to get out of control, we can become something we should not be.  Whatever his trigger.... the family is gone.

MtRider  :(

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry to hear about all these deaths.     :(

You take care of you and yours.    Stay safe.  

I don't watch much of the news anymore either.   :(

• Like 1