MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Monday Morning.

logcabinmama

good morning all! snowy your thanksgiving type meal sounded just delcious! glad you are feeling better..

Tex be careful and i hope you find some really good deals! have fun with your katy girl!

What's everyone else doing today?

I can actually say that it is a good monday morning,,, Haven't said that in a while.

I had yet another appointment with social security administration.... Dh will get disability, ssi, and will also get a check off the three kids... they said if I quite my job, I could also draw,, but I told them no.. I needed to know that I had insurance benefits on me,and it is my time to get away from all this, and now that I have medicaid on dh, I can hire homehealth or a sitter to come help out....we will be drawing $1700.00 a month, plus my income,, so I will not worry so much now about the finances.. I know as long as the rent and lights are paid,,, I can manage the rest....so shewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! What a load off my mind,,, just now to get the things rolling in...will be March before we get the disability and the checks on the kids, all checks will be direct deposited, so dh has no idea when they come in, or how much, and does not have access to the account. I guess you can say I cooked goose today!!!!!!!!

almost nooon and school is going ok. i printed a bunch of vocabulary and math worksheets i found online and sapphire enjoys doing the worksheets so much she wants to do extra. (the fact that i have chores for her when she decides she has had enough schhol may have something to do with it lol) she tells me "i love these worksheets!"

the ones i gave her first are simple to get her brain into the swing of things. (maybe i shoudl do a few myself. heh heh) then i will teach her how to rerad a clock, by giving her a time, and having her write it on a blank clock. starting with on the the hour, then half past the hour quarter to the hour...i can wiggle a few fractions in there is i do it right. hee hee she is a very smart girl, just lazy.

Pat is coming home for lunch again and this time i hope i have lunch ready on time so he is not late. not that he is opposed to jogging, but jogging and eating at the same time can be hazardous. lol

so far open house day no one has showed up. could be because it is POURING rain. ~~looks outside~~ well, it was. lol

well, i am off to plan, then start lunch. it must be ready by 10 after noon. it is 13 to now.

take care!!

It's almost noon here .

Texmex: DHs do have a way of wiggling out of honey-do's. Hope you have fun on your trip.

Buttercup: No fair! You didn't tell us what you are up to today.

Unike: So glad things are looking up and you've got some pressure off.

Let's all head over to Snowy's to see if she has any leftovers. Mmmmm. Turkey sandwiches!

I am so glad you are ok Quiltys41! My goodness..if you have to have a stroke you couldn't have asked for better circumstances.

I nearly froze DH last night. I had all the windows open in the bedroom. It got alot cooler than they had predicted. It was 42 when the ice cube woke up. Of course, Momo is well insulated so she was just fine! Those Ohio boys just can't take a chill.

We had to go to town to help out with the girls. DS tore his leg up pretty bad so we had to babysit while he went to the Dr. Tomorrow we have to go again when he sees the orthopedic surgeon.

Have a great day tomorrow!

Archived