MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Suggested Disasters/Circumstances For The Manual? Chapter 1

shadypines

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In writing, should we worry about overlap between topics? (eg, a lot of the topics are going to have food preps, a few will have BOBs, etc.)

~Jo

ps: I hope to have my outline and first few sections posted soon!

Quote:
In writing, should we worry about overlap between topics? (eg, a lot of the topics are going to have food preps, a few will have BOBs, etc.)
~Jo
ps: I hope to have my outline and first few sections posted soon!

I wouldn't worry about an overlap.
Quote:
Ok, thanks! I guess it will just emphasise the importance of those aspects of preparedness, which is what we are trying to do anyway, right?
~Jo

Yes, I think so! If nonpreppers see the same thing again and
again, they "might" think that it is important.

Thinking outloud, we also have to make nonpreppers realize
that they need to do something towards prepping each week.

Off to the Farmer's Markket!

oh my...i know nothing about prepping(that is why i come here) i can do a neat cover design? lol (maybe stick men in a makeshift tent...lol)

jo- when there were tornado warnings i used to sit out in the yard, sometimes up in the playhouse and watch the clouds turn black and purple and sometimes greenish. lol hows that for safety!

i guess land/rockslides are included in the the earthquake, and/or volcano categories? i have been offline for to long, i am trying to catch up with you all!

will we be adding other parts to the manual such as credits, about mrs.s, and a "where to find more info" page? lists of sites and/or books? just a thought...

• 3 months later...

Archived