green pepper

5 or 6 potatos

2 cups of corn

hot water

milk

salt

pepper

rosemary

i measure ingrediants so that it is very chunky soup, and i so that there is enough for 2 meals. i usually freeze half. the milk and water is a 1:1 ratio

cube the potatos as large or small as you normally would, cook seprately from soup to add later.

slice bacon into small pieces and fry with the onion and green pepper and mushrooms

have the water and milk in a large pot i usually make 3 cups of water, with 3 cups milk when it is boiling add the corn(i use frozen and put it into the soup that way) and the bacon and the salt, peopper and rosemary to taste. add the potatos just before serving so they do not over cook.

this is great with crusty bread.

Pixie...Nanny makes a dip for strawberries and other fruit by just mixing the sour cream and brown sugar. It's good, but then you don't get the texture.

~Jo

Quote:
one of my favorite desserts when i was a kid ws fresh strawberries dipped in sour cream, and then brown sugar.....mmmmmmmmm............

I like it too! Another dip for stawberries or fruit is to take a container of strawberry cream cheese and a jar of marshmellow cream and mix it.

Archived