MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Red Neck Wireless Security System

Roseofsharon

I just got this in an email- here is your security system if tshtf and your other system wont work! (of course we (my family) are kinda rednecks and most of this could be true excep the pit bull part ) LOL

This should be called The red neck wireless security system.

How to install a wireless security system in four easy steps:

1. Go to a second-hand store, buy a pair of men's used work boots, a really big pair.

2. Put them outside your front door on top of a copy of Guns and Ammo magazine.

3. Put a dog dish beside it. A really big dish.

4. Leave a note on your front door that says something like "Bubba, Big Mike and I have gone to get more ammunition - back in 1/2 an hr. Don't disturb the Pit Bulls, they've just been wormed.",

Thanks, too funny.

I read one once that said something like

"protected by loaded gun, three days a week, you pick which ones"

I'm sure it would make criminals go somewhere else. Whatever works.

Thanks

I love it.......When I was a kid....many, many eons ago...salesmen used to knock on doors a lot, they don't seem to do that anymore...anyway...my dad always wanted to put up a sign saying....

"We shoot every third salesman,

two just left"

I have my own security system...good thing most people don't know what lovers most sled dogs are....but one of them will at least bark at strangers...

Les

• 4 weeks later...
Quote:

I have my own security system...good thing most people don't know what lovers most sled dogs are....but one of them will at least bark at strangers...

Les

Best 'watch' dog I ever had was a 125 lb. rottweiler named Gretta. Raised her in daycare and she was the sweetest baby in the world. Had her for 12 yrs. Her size and being a rotty were the only things that would have detered a thief. I always said that the only reason to call her a watch dog was cuz she'd lay there and 'watch' someone rob us blind. If she drooled or barked, it was only cuz she was hoping for a popsicle (her favorite treat).

Someone posted this an I thought it was soooo funny!!!!

"I don't have too many people 'knocking on my door' because of the simple fact that my property is posted with signs stating TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT, SURVIVORS WITH BE SHOT AGAIN! and DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER DEATH, TREPASS AND FIND OUT!"

Archived