MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Experts Fear BF Movie May Spur Panic

moonstar

Thanks for posting this. I don't think it's going to spur panic. Did the Oprah show about BF spur panic? No, it didn't. The only differences in this would be that this is done on a fictional basis and it is being shown on primetime t.v.

I hope it does open some people's eyes about the BF but I don't think it's going to create a panic. I may be wrong about this but I just don't think it will.

If you compare this to Y2K, people are thinking we are nuts for preparing for this. They think it's all hype and isn't going to happen, just like Y2K didn't happen. No one realizes that Y2K could very well have happened if we hadn't had all those computer techs taking care of business for two plus years prior to Y2K.

They haven't had enough time to prepare for the BF pandemic. We should've been preparing for this years ago. I for one, wish I had heard about the severity of this two years ago. I'd be even more ready for it. Just my two cents worth.

Guest Guest

Yanno, I don't know why this just hit me right now like this but...

The "experts" FEAR a MOVIE will spur PANIC in all of us?

I mean COME ON? What the heck is up with THAT?

Who the HECK are these stupid experts that they view us as so freaking STUPID that we're gonna watch a stupid tv show and go into an uncontrollable panic.

This is really ticking me off. More than that it is just utterly ludicrous.

I don't need NO *expert*, no *government*, no *organization*, no *WHATever* to worry about my little hiney panicing...just gimme the stupid facts already and I'll make my own conclusions and do what the heck I feel that I must but I'll tell ya what, (if you haven't noticed by now), I'm BEYOND insulted that the *powers that be* fear I may go into an uncontrollable panic just cause of watching a *B* movie in the evening.

This is really starting to get ridiculous. I don't care what my neighbors think, I don't care what my family thinks, I don't care what the establishment thinks or the government OR the experts.

I have enough common sense, I've been around the block enough times to know what I AM going to do, so it's nobody's business but mine. I sure hope that no *expert* is losing sleep worried that Darlene is gonna be stressing and panicing over that movie.

Geez, leave me alone already...I'm getting tired of getting caught up in the medias illusions...it's really starting to tick me off.

Can ya tell?

*darlene goes and gets a 2nd cup of coffee...maybe that will help *

"They" act as though we are all children that must be taken by the hand and led down the correct path.

I believe that most Americans are capable of making sound decisions based on the facts. Just give us the facts!

Archived