MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The next canner recipient isssssssssssssssssssssss...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

RITA!

I just so happened to come across another canner (btw that I WANTED FOR MYSELF lol) and since Rita's name was next on the list, I asked her if she'd like to have it and she said yesssssssssssssssss!

Congratulations Rita! I hope that it will serve you for many, many years to come and that each time you use it, you'll remember that crazy lady at MrsSurvival.

lol

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much!! *starts looking for stuff to can* Guess I better get my garden started... Wow, what an awesome thing to do for people. I am just so thrilled. As soon as it arrives I will take a pic of it and post it if I can figure out how..lol Darlene, you are truly a wonderful person. Let's hear 3 cheers for Darlene!!!

Guest Guest

oh yeah... hip hip Who-Ra! and then she sticks your hinney in boot camp! cause you didn't wear your tiara while canning!

you all just wait and see!

Hip!

Hip!

Hooray!

OOPS that was six cheers but she deserves it

Darlene, you are one amazing woman! I've got to tell you, I NEVER run across pressure canners. Apparently your streets are paved with pressure canners. Ha! Our Wal*Mart has a gaping space where they are supposed to be. It's been that way for months.

Congratulations, Rita! Let us know of your progress.

Blessings!

Archived