MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday.

SueC

Hi everyone

so I gave up on the studies for today and I have told the family that they need to pamper me and be nice to me!. Oh well apart from being stiff, I seem Ok so that was good. And If DH had fallen through the rail he probably would have broken lots of bones as he has brittle bones. But I still feel really stupid for doing it!

The rest of you better have a better day than mine!

Sue

Good morning all! Gonna type real fast as have just few minutes waiting on dryer then off to work. Glad you’re o.k. Sue. Don’t be trying to fly anymore without wings on your back. Plan on picking tomatoes tonight if not home too late. Not much else new around here. We have a new kitten that DS has spoiled rotten. He was so worried it climbed a tree that he went out with badmitton racket to rescue it, whacked it out and caught it but it jumped out of his arms. Now kitty has a bruised foot. I couldn’t help but laugh at him… better leave kitty alone next time and she’ll come down on her own.

Just heard dryer beep. Everyone have a wonderful day.

Hello! I have to make this quick too, got up later than usual and it's time to make breakfast.

Sue - WOW! I'm glad you're okay and your brain seems to be working fine, at least as far as we can tell by your post

Hello everyone. I'm tired just from reading all of your posts. It sounds like everyone is hard at it. I haven't done much yet this morning. Washed and hung out one load of laundry.

I need to work up a bunch of zucchini today. It sure must be that time of year. I'm just waiting for all the tomatoes to ripen so I can start canning them.

SueC, I'm so glad that you aren't hurt badly from that fall. You take care of yourself and let the family pamper you.

Mommafitz, I hear you about how it wears a person out to be perky for 9 hours a day. Some days I know I don't get paid enough to be perky, especially with the customers that we deal with.

Granny, congrats on the new grinder. I'm grating zucchini by hand this year. Hopefully next year I'll have something with power. LOL

Bookworm, it sure sounds like you are making lots of progress on those preps. Keep up the great work.

Snowmom, hope you find the leak in the pool soon. I guess some water is better than no water.

Kaye, hope your body is feeling better soon. I hate painting and I hate the way I feel after I'm done painting. Did I mention that I hate painting? LOL

I guess I'd better get moving, that zucchini is not going to grate itself. Have a great day everyone.

i just typed a whole long post and it would not submit.

i give up!

Evening everyone. WHAT A DAY!

(((Sue)))-you take care and watch that bump on your head-hope your cold goes away soon.

Mamafitz-I've had half of the garage full of 'storage' for almost 4 years. Have went through it twice and tossed and gave away. Can't wait to start unpacking it again.

Granny-I have hand grinders that I use once in awhile, but I use my food processor for zucchini relish. It chops it up really good. Sometimes it'll leave a larger chunk and I just throw it in with the next batch to be processed.

Hi Bookie and Snowmom-aren't kids WONDERFUL. I kinda miss making the big breakfast and playing in the pool all day. Can't wait to have grandkids....sorta.

Hope everyone had a better Tuesday than I did.

Hugs and Kisses

PS-Pixie, it did it to me. Said: 'The form you have submitted is no longer valid.' Highlight, Copy, Paste, am hitting Send. Let's see if this works again.........

it said the same thing to me!!

i hope its just one of those glitches that will be fixed really soon...i tried to hit back and coppy and paste, but when i went "back" the form was clear.

i had the same kind if crappy day last friday. only i had help mopping. what was left to me however, was wiping all the poop off the stal walls, and scraping it off the toilet. (sorry to all who maybe eating while reading this!)

my day in a nutshell is basically i got offered a job interview at pats old place of work: rona, andi am trying to weigh the pros and cons of changing jobs at this juncture in my life. we will be buying a car as well, possibly a new rio5.

you know, i dont remember what else i wrote earlier, but there were responses to other posts, something like "wow, you all were busy, feel better sue"...or something to that effect. i also expressed happiness at finding people in the chat room, it loks good, and i look forward to many more chats. well, i am off to bed, i hope i have good luck tomorrow in the interview, and i hope i make the wisest decision, the best for me and my family. ~sigh~ i am always being offered more jobs, but on,ly when i have one! frustration!! lol

Archived