MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday

mommafitz

Hello!

Mommafitz I sure hope you get some R&R soon!

Dee - praying for a safe trip for you and your family! When we sold our Excursion the folks that bought it came down from the top of ND to get it. We met them in Billings, MT because that was much closer. They were willing to drive 10 hours one way to get the truck

Have a wonderful Thursday!

Bookworm, my MIL has never seen our children. She thinks I'm an evil woman that stole her poor, defenseless son away from them. When she calls on the phone she never asks him about my children, only our two together. At Christmas, we sent her pics of all four kids and she called me and said "The two children are just beautiful." At this point, I really hope she never comes, cause it will get ugly if she continues to treat our oldest two children that way. DH loves them like they are his, he would do anything for them. I'm already banned from events on one side of my family cause I speak up when they think I shouldn't, wont hurt me to add this side, either, if that's the way it's going to be.

Anyway, going to finish up the kitchen today, I'm sure just in time to get it messy again.

DH finally has some time off today so he can work on the car. I'm hoping all it needs are the head gaskets.

Dinner tonight is baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, bread and veggies.

Mo7

Morning everyone! I've already been to town and back. Hubby had to get some lab work done. Now I have a messy house to tend to. I have to finish defrosting the deep freeze. I started last night and had to turn it back on when we went to bed. We have to empty a tray beneath it as it defrosts. I have all my food in the one outside until I get this one going again. I also have more beans to string up to dry today that I picked yesterday evening, pea seeds to shell, and I have to bag the creamed corn from yesterday and get it in the freezer.

I can't wait to exchange ornaments! And it'll be an added thrill to get one from Sue!

Hope you feel rested soon, Mommafitz. Hope you have a safe trip Dee. Hope you get your shelves, Bookworm. And Mo7, that's a shame about your MIL. She's missing so much. Those spareribs are making my mouth water, Snowmom!

Everyone take care and have a great day!

Kaye

Hey y'all. I cant say morning anymore cause its 2pm. Ive gotton most of the laundry done and the kitchen scrubbed. Did the irrigation and have taught the kids a class or two. Now my youngest is down for a nap and I thought I would check in here.

I dont understand some peoples MILs. My MIL either comes to see the kids 2-3 times a year or we go back and forth. My girls just got back from a 3 week trip up there. My son is still just a little to little for that. Soon they will be coming back down here for a painting party of our house. We did theirs last year. Sometimes when she voices her opinion I just and go through the motions.

Ill have to look into this ornament exchange. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Y'all have a good rest of the day.

Archived