MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

yeah!!! I got a little canner.

pa & ma steel

I was a walmart to pick up my meds and while waiting I was walking around. I found a little 8qt Presto pressure/canner. It was sitting beside some standard pressure cookers. The box also says it has the rack and a booklet on how to can. It was on sale for $39. Just could not pass it up. If anyone else needs 1 Check your local walmart and see if they have it also. I think there were 2 left so if not let me know and I will try to get it to send to you.

Ma Steel

I got a canner, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember how big it is, and I'm watching another auction, but I think it does 7 qts or 9 pts. It's old, but it has all the stuff, including the original canning book (I know, I know, use the newest Ball book LOL)

I'm so excited! I had budgeted $50, including shipping, cause I absolutely cannot find one here. I've looked for three years now. I got it for way less than that.

Mo7

it is a tiny Presto. It only does 5 pints at a time. With just me and Hubby at this apartment now we dont use more than a pint at a time so it works for me. Stock number on the box is 01282. Hope this helps. Will stop by wally world when I get off work in the morning and see if they have 1 left. I will pick it up if they do. I have to be at work in 30min so need to jet.. see ya.

Archived