MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy New Year!

SueC

Good morning and Happy New Year to everyone! I did alot of cleaning yesterday so today I hope to be able to check out my sewing machine and maybe do something crafty. I am also going to work on schedules for all of us and do inventory sheets for freezer and pantry items.

Last night there was no partying here just watched the ball drop with the kids (went by east coast time, of course). It's cold, only about 19 and we have some ugly looking clouds hanging around so great excuse for staying indoors and just having some fun.

Happy New Year we are all doing well. i got my sewing machince out this morning and started on some blocks for a quilt. it will be the first one i do all by myself. i have made several with my moms help trying to do bymyself. hope everyone has a blessed new year.

WHAT A DAY!!

Woke up late with a fuzzy head. Had to work 12-2 and then go back and work 4-close. The place was DEAD! The day waitress only had 4 tables. I spent 2 hours wiping down bottles and cleaning shelves in the bar-which is the day bartenders' job.

Archived