MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Thursday, isn't it?

MomM

Good morning all! Looks like a busy day today with errands, etc.

May get some rain today, tomorrow and Sat. (and we really need it). Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Mornin' MomM and everyone wave

It's cloudy and 51 this morning but I think it's supposed to bet nice soon. Sure hope so, the farmers are busy planting corn and I hate to see them get interrupted.....makes for grouchy men!!! smile

We'll have Mr. Perfect today. Mom says he's feeling much better than a couple of days ago. Those darned ear infections!!! frown

You all have a great day! bighug

GoodMorningrainbow.gif everyone. smile

You are so right about those ear infections, Dee. Our DD had them every time she cut a tooth and Jerry had a lot of them too. Our youngest didn't have so many of them, but his first DS sure did.

It is now 42degrees and our high for today is to reach 70 degrees. so we should have a good day. We do need rain badly as most of the state. We are in the high fire danger zone right now.

For breakfast today, I think we will have BREAKFAST1.jpgfruit.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gifTEAINGLASSCUP.jpgORANGEJUICE2.jpg and water3.jpg

I did get a load of towels done yesterday but have at least one load of laundry to do today. smile

You all take care and havenicedayth6dee1705-2.gif

Spring Concert tonight, I'm very excited. DD6 is singing with her class, DS8 is playing sax with his class and doing a duet with another girl. DD15 has a soccer game tonight and I gave her the choice of playing in the game or going to the concert and she chose the concert to support her family, which makes me very proud of her.

The band teacher gets mad at us at every concert. We have two options 1. Stay for the entire concert as two babies get fussy as the concert goes on (usually almost 2 hours) or 2 Leave after our kids perform. Band teacher believes we should stay but babies should not fuss. I'd love to stay for the whole thing, but babies get tired and you can't do anything about that except take them home and put them to bed. So that's what we do.

Minor cleaning today and then concert prep is it. Weather is supposed to be nicer, but then yucky again tomorrow.

Mo7

Good morning everyone,

Well, I heard the rain pouring in the night and when I first got up but now the sun is shining and I see blue sky out there. It's 48 right now. Looks like there might be some thunder and lightening.

I did laundry yesterday and today is housecleaning. I've got a big pot of 13 beans cooking.

Mo7: I remember those band concerts. You usually had to sit on the bleachers and the early-arrivers got all the good seats so you had to climb through people to the top. No graceful way of leaving with little kids who had enough.

I see DH left his glasses on the night table and I've been wondering how he's doing at work. He doesn't need them to drive but if he has to read anything .......... He says he needs little windshield wipers on them on rainy mornings.

Archived