MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Tuesday

MomM

Good morning all,

Just checking in to see how Darlene is doing. Now I have to get working on the house (did start a load of laundry before logging on here, though). Have a great day everyone!

GOODMORNINGLADIES.gif MomM and everyone else who comes in. smile

Sounds like Darlene is doing great. smile

The sun is shining this morning and the temp right now is 63º our high is to be 75º today. Time will tell. We had a lot of rain yesterday and we ended up with almost 1 1/2 inch in the rain gage.

I really need to get going to but had to come in for a minute. smile

Here is what we will have here for breakfast, not for real. smile

ORANGEJUICE2.jpgBREAKFAST1.jpgFRUITPLATE.jpg enjoy. smile

Not sure what we will get done today. Old Pine is home as this is his Sunday. Tomorrow he goes back to work.

I do know we will be going to the library today.

I did see the chiropractor, so my neck is much better today.

Well, you all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifHAPPYTUESDAY3.gifthhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Good morning you two and everyone else wave

This is the only morning I'm having at home until Sunday so I'm trying to get a few things done around here. This is my "social" week and boy is it full. Fun though and I enjoy it!!!

It's windy AGAIN with rain in the forecast. We need some rain now that the farmers are through, well most anyway, planting.

Our corns been up for a couple of weeks and beans (soybeans) are up as of yesterday. Such a nice feeling seeing them peek through.

Have a good one everybody bighug

Morning all! Thanks for breakfast Snowy...it's looks delicious! I go back to work today. frown It's gonna be another windy, hot day...35 mph north winds and it's supposed to hit 90. Days like this make you feel like all the moisture gets sucked right out of your body. I have do some dishes and finish the laundry before I go to work. Have a great day!

Stacy

Ooo Snowmom your breakfast looks better than the yogurt I ate this morning for mine!

Nothing really out of the ordinary to do today. Clean, teach, sit around eatting bon bons and watch soaps (I have never eaten a bon bon.. wonder what those taste like... and I really cant stand soaps)

Its very very windy outside today but atleast we are going to break the 60's mark.

Archived