MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I can't leave the UK

UKGuy

I can't leave the UK for a few days without y'all gettin in a whole heck of a hulabaloo, what with dogs causing chaos in the vets and then going walkabout for days on end (so glad ya got 'em back Dar), getting in a new batch of newbies (welcome to you all - well the ones reading this at least) and all this talk of Manolos (yeah I know I'm a fella and not supposed to know, but I remember the episode of Sex in the city where she was mugged for her shoes).

And to top it off, they had the British summer while I was gone - 2 days of heatwave. The forcast for this coming week is floods.

I nipped over to south of Spain to visit friends and check out a holiday property for sale (bug out location hee-hee). It's on a lake, next door to a new big desalination plant. Gotta get the priorities right eh?

It gave my 18 year old his first survival lesson - we left him at home. At least the house was still standing after 8 days.

The kinds of things I got into were several estate agents, a couple of property developers offices,

but mainly a friends swimming pool and many restaurants.

Also had a chance to practice my Spanish (learned from my time in S.America many years ago)....

"Dos Cerveza por favor"

No paintball?

You just know you can't top the chocolate bomb and the chocolate russian roullette I posted...

Archived