MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

hello to all the new members

Suz

Thank you Suz, glad to be here.

Suz this is a great idea, I have neglected this also. I usually enjoy saying howdy to new faces and somehow I've missed this activity lately.

Hello and welcome aboard to the new faces around here. You're going to love this place. smile

Adding my welcome to everyone also. I haven't taken the time to say it to each and everyone because it seems we are getting lots and lots of new people every single day!

NO excuse though. I'll do better.

WELCOME ALL

Originally Posted By: Jules
Suz this is a great idea, I have neglected this also. I usually enjoy saying howdy to new faces and somehow I've missed this activity lately.
Hello and welcome aboard to the new faces around here. You're going to love this place. smile

I know I have missed a few also and sorry about that. Don't want any of you to feel left out as you are all welcome here and it's great to have each and every one of you. But planting season and spring cleaning leave me a little on the busy side...so if I missed you...WELCOME! And as I always say, the only dumb question here is the one not asked! bighug

Q

I also want to welcome all our new members. I try and give a welcome to each new one, but it's been hectic here, and I'm afraid I've missed some. So, Welcome everyone! Very glad you are all here.

I know I have missed a few - make that a lot of new people! SO if you joined this year and I haven't had a chance to catch up ...

Well - Welcome!

My apologies also please. When a newbie(last week) everyone made me feel right at home--even with my bad breath and crooked tobacco stained teeth. So from an old redneck--welcome and hope you enjoy the site as much as I, wc

Archived