MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi- New here!

hopegrows

Just wanted to say hello and thank you all for all the great posts I have been reading.

I am Mama to two young boys and the 3 of us are doing our best to be prepared on a limited income. Today we are canning veggie soup and hopefully get around to chili on Monday. :-)

Welcome, so glad you are here! I'm getting ready to start my stockpot with a chicken, that will eventually be Darlene's chicken soup, and broth for the canner. Her recipe makes the best soup.

Take care.

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I love your name, hopegrows! I know you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here is a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda place, to help you get started...

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Archived