MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Aug. 10 - 16, 2008 Miles walked

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

It is Monday, so time to add our miles. smile

Here are some things that count for miles.

1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif7.gif8.gif9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif13.gif14.gifDANCING8.gifDANCING7.gifshoppingcart:STAIRS:loisvacuuminglaundrydustingdishesclotheslinedancing10.gif

I am putting down 8 miles, for the past week, who will be next.gif .

My hip is a lot better, but still not like it should be, so am not doing as much around here as I would otherwise be doing.

I do hope everyone else who has been having problems are better by now too. smile

Who is going to join us? smile Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. smile

HAPPYMONDAY4.jpg

HAVEALOVELYDAY1.gifHUGS4-1.gif

I walked 4 days, mile on two days, mile and a half on two days. What is that, 5 miles? In one week? woo hoo! However I am still sore and could use a massage.

Excellent for you both! Kudos!!!!

I stayed Saturday and Sunday at my friends. Got a break from computer-itis.

Helped move the huge and heavy dog house into Y's kennel for her wolf. That wolf is hyper, but we worked on putting stuff on her as the mosquitos who were on another planned attack of wolf and I all weekend, and I could see her OCD pacing settled way down. Y needs a load of clean sand for fill and to level out the kennel and help with drainage for that kennel. Nahanah the wolf is becoming more comfortable and I could see she felt much happier and secure. The mosquitos are horrible. Its thick woods behind Y's home and even though it was fairly cool compared to some recent August's , those mosquitos consider me fresh eats. I had to get home. Been using rubbing alcohol and I think I left the benydryl jar at her place. Well can dry it up as well as I can... and relaxing with my feet up. Comfort drinks and more sleep, took a nap to make up for not being able to sleep much this weekend.

All her windows are open all the time and you can hear the night woods sounds, which is rather intriguing. We had fresh cherry tomatoes and cukes and fresh spinach, homemade burritos and barbequed chicken for Saturday nights supper with this awesome potato salad ( I want the recipe). Yvonne and I had alot of laughs and are good company for each other.

I think about the only exercise Im doing tonight is stretching and limbering up, some as I turned my right ankle a good one on some uneven ground and my calf is stiff. Right ankle is ok mostly. ( Ok we have severe thunderstorm and high winds expected this evening. ) Was just putting BOB in bathroom and such things for some comfort for any severe results. ) My bathroom is the only inner room with no windows in it.

croc

Checking in late again. We've been having some internet troubles. Last week I got in 19 miles.

Slowly but surely I'm working my way back. HM, daughter age 18, and I are going to start bike riding again. My numbers will shoot way up then.

Kim

GOODMORNING8.gif

Hi, PoGo, yes, I'm much better now, thank you. smile

I will be doing more posting now, as the boys are back with Dad and in school, today is the first day for them this year. Man, sure seems to early for school to start. Our schools don't start until after Labor Day.

HAVEALOVELYDAY1.gifbighugbighug

Archived