MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Here it is....

WormGuy

Those Boys worked their butts off!! I've never seen kids work so hard in this age of sit and play with texting...outstanding young men..and i was proud to meet them...also i might add, had they not moved that 5 tons of grain up 2 flights of stairs, "'SHE" would have made me do it... so thank you guys!!!

This was a great time for me and I hoped they enjoyed it as much as I did,,,

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I implied something that wasn't true...went and deleted my post. No doubt your boys are outstanding young men. I look forward to meeting them someday.

((C4C))

You didn't need to delete your post, I just didn't want anyone getting the wrong impression. Darlene, Trip, Necie, Westie, Helen, John, well everyone just kept bragging and bragging about how hard the boys worked. And that one little glimpse may have made it seem that they were hesitant to do so.

I know, without a doubt, you weren't trying to imply anything. Just thought I would clarify for those who weren't there.

bighug

He'll be the next You Tube Celeb of the week and we'll never be able to keep him well grounded again.

Looks and sounds like the kids are the ones who gained the most from him being there.

Nice job Trip.

I may even let you get by with calling yourself a Bear and adopt you into the clan.

For my part if those vids had never been posted I'd be happy... grin as for my haranging the kids about fire wood....there I was relaxing in the house with the rest of the clan, when I was informed I had to help the kids have a fire to make smores..schmourz...whatever....

So i go outside and said ok gather wood...and here they all go...picking up one twig and walking back with it...well it was easy to see this could be the longest fire building since OGG dragged a burning tree limb into his cave...so i became a drill Sgt...it never dawned on me until later that maybe none of them really knew about building a camp fire...MY BAD!!!...

Next time I'll know enough to start by explaining the whole thing step by step... yes Doris there is a proper way to do it, and I never explained the term "Squaw wood" to them..nuther bad on me...

Anyway, all in all it got done, then a bunch of ladies showed up and took over the fire...think i was snookere3d...but the labor gang got their fire and made scmores and all was fine...

I;m not a good teacher i guess...I assume roflif I know it everybody else does too...

I will try to do better in the future...

Originally Posted By: ol'momma
Geez Trip..Between the IM vid that AH posted, and now WG's posts, you're getting to be quite the YouTube celebrity. Shall I cower in awe?? rofl

BM...... mad.....thupthupthuthpu

Well, I don't know about "cowering", but I know that seeing you through others' eyes has greatly impressed me with your knowledge, skill, and sense of fun.

*Almost* makes me sorry I posted your picture in the pink tutu...

but not quite...

roflroflrofl

(((Trip)))

You were a great teacher!

Seriously, Trip took much effort in explaining not only what to do, but how to do it and why. He made sure our thumbs were properly positioned, that we had on ear plugs, that we knew that most defensive shooting happened at 5-7 feet.

He explained to me how a .22 caliber can be deadly because it doesn't have the force to exit the body. I found that amazing.

The videos are great!

Originally Posted By: Stephanie
(((Trip)))

You were a great teacher!

Seriously, Trip took much effort in explaining not only what to do, but how to do it and why. He made sure our thumbs were properly positioned, that we had on ear plugs, that we knew that most defensive shooting happened at 5-7 feet.

He explained to me how a .22 caliber can be deadly because it doesn't have the force to exit the body. I found that amazing.

The videos are great!

I did like th chance to show how great the Ruger 10-22 is as a poboys assult rifle...those 25 round buttler creek mags make it very deadly as a close range combat weapon....but you all know that!! I've told you enough times!! rofl
Not to worry Trip...Whether you geta big head from being famous or not, we still love ya sassing

awwwwwwwwwwww....yer so sweet...why do I have to go far from home before you say nice things to me ???
What...?? The kids gnaw on you every chance they get. Who bakes you bread and goes pheasnat hunting with you? How can you say we wait til you leave to shower you with affection? *sheesh*

FINE....WHATEVER..... what's as pheasNAT????? grin

Sounds and looks like a magnificent weekend guys! Mr Trip, do you send out signed autographed pics as well?

And when's the European tour? bounce

Steph, that young man of yours is going to be a heartbreaker in a couple of years.

Sure sorry I wasn't there.

Thanks everyone about the kind words and compliments on my sons! I'm agreeing with you 100%!!! A momma's bragging rights!

Christy, two of my five sons were there, so not sure which one you were referring to, but it could be either one, they're both so handsome - inside and out!

Archived