MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's grace!

grace

A few days ago I received an email inviting me to check out the "new" MrsS! I thought I had lost you all! And lo and behold, I even remembered my login name and password! I cannot begin to tell you the rush of emotion as I looked around the site a little bit and recognized familiar names, it has been many years........well, I just wanted to pop in say hello, I hope to have the opportunity to check into the site a little more thoroughly, btw it's really lookin' good!

one other thing....I just happened to notice it was possible to see past postings and checked out mine...apparently there must be 2 graces?

WOO-HOO!!! GRACE IS BACK!!!!! welcomwagon.gif

*WONDERFUL* to see you again!!

The problem with the "other grace' happened once when we had a huge glitch in the forum program, and for some odd reason, everyone who wasn't an administrator switched names with the person *just* after theirs in the registration order. Most of those "new names" had never posted, just registered. We have some odd names on some posts. :blush:

But Administration posts just disappeared completely, until a fix of another glitch brought them back, but mostly with "anonymous", which is now "guest_guest".

Clear as mud, right???? :blink:

squirrelfairy2.gif

Welcome back Grace. :thumbs:

Its been awhile since I been here. I'm still deleting mail from last year! If an email was dropped my way, its somewhere in the stack I still have to go :happy0203:

Its a good thing I still remembered my password, otherwise I be sitting and crying in my beer, somewhere in some bar, with some cute guy whispering in my ear :cele:

texmex

Archived