MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Problems Getting On The Site

Jeepers

I couldn't get on the site for the longest time. Everytime I tried, the site would just flash real fast. I finally thought to re-google the site and try to get in that way. Ta-Da. It works! Yeah.

I guess the reason for the post is, if you know someone who would like to get in here and has us bookmarked, they may need to Google and rebookmark. :wub:

My bookmarks do that too. There is something wrong with that link and it doesn't redirect at all. I had to use MrsSurvival.com to link here.

I have fixed this issue...

We had a lil problem with our redirect.

:Blushing:

heheheh... nice going, MountainMommy :24:

Yes, I know how to run a website! Yes, we have no bananas! :008Laughing:

heheheh... nice going, MountainMommy :24:

Yes, I know how to run a website! Yes, we have no bananas! :008Laughing:

All we know is that you know more than us, so that means you're stuck, and we'll pretend EVERYthing you do is absolutely perfect!

lolol

((((MM))))

All we know is that you know more than us, so that means you're stuck, and we'll pretend EVERYthing you do is absolutely perfect!

lolol

((((MM))))

see?

this is why I keep coming back... you know just how to stroke my ego... :24: hahahahahah!

*AND* she didn't even blame Darlene this time!!!

liedetectorsmile1f.gif liedetectorsmile2f.gif

Well... she's fragile. :happy0203:

:whistling:

Will I need to go through my old posts and fix interior links? For example, on the

nav_m.gif"where is the bathroom?" part 2 thread, one of the links to another thread no longer works. I've noticed it in some other posts as well.

Will I need to go through my old posts and fix interior links? For example, on the

nav_m.gif"where is the bathroom?" part 2 thread, one of the links to another thread no longer works. I've noticed it in some other posts as well.

If any links are pointing to links with "ubb" in the link, then yes... but the search function on this forum is far superior to the old forum, so it should help.

Thank you, MM. I'll start going through them, then.

Thank you, MM. I'll start going through them, then.

You are welcome. It's too bad, but there was no way to update stuff like that...

Archived