MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

No more pink...

TurtleMama

Well how 'bout this for an idea that will make everyone happy???????

Keep the current burgundy/gold skin or any other 'easy-to-read-long-posts' skin that dignifies the entrance and the entire site...and at the same time have the funsies available in the skin selector's toggle button.

That way, when in a Valentine pink mood, or in a Paddy's green mood, or in a patriotic colors mood, all anyone has to do is toggle to it...no problem!

Because most people don't know about the skin selector, or may not see a thread addressing it, they may not appreciate the forced distraction of the holiday eyeball bashes while trying to read about the serious business of surviving zombie attacks.

Justathought...

HAHAHAH

was a pretty scandalous skin, eh? Hahahahah!

You can still have it, if you want :0327:

Ok, am I the only one who misses our old sand color ? I do, and I want it back! Call me a boring old lady, but I don't like change , and the sand color on our old forum just says MRS SURVIVAL to me.

I WANT IT BACK! I WANT IT BACK! I WANT IT BACK! ( ok, tantrum over)

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I'm using the, "Sandstorm Blue, and I like it. some of the buttons don't have the colors on them, but, I can live with that. :)

Kully, are you meaning the colors before the move?? Otherwise there are different colors/skins you can use, just check the bottom of the page and you will see where you can change skins. :) It is right be the language. :)

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Archived