MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Posting our miles

Jasminegirl

Good evening everyone :wave: Where is everyone at? :shrug: I need all the help I can get to help me lose weight so the Dr. won't up my meds. Please if you walk, work in your garden, shop, etc. .. PLEASE PLEASE try to keep a journal each week and post with us. It helps to see what all you others do to make your miles. I am fixing to go meet some ladies at the school track in about 30 minutes and try to get another mile in. Walked 1 mile this morning with Mom down our road. It helps her keep her sugar and blood pressure down too so I walk with her when she is able to , then I meet with my daughters (skinny minny's) and Sis-n-laws, neices/nephews, a couple of our friends on Mondays to help each other. Then we all weigh. I havent lost anything since our reunion, going to motel with my Hubby in classes all day, & Easter dinners, but have been pretty busy in my garden all week. So this is my first few days back on me eating healthy again. :darlenedance:

So I hope to see more of you posting some miles with us. Will be waiting :pc_coffee: Pretty Please? :kissy:

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

I know I keep track of what I do each day. :)

It really helps to know you are going to add it in here. :)

Keep up the GREAT work. Jasminegirl, you are doing soooo goooooood. :)

HUGS35.gifHAVEAGOODDAY.gif

Last week added another 2 miles in the drum of my life.

So, my total comes to 7 miles.

I figured with as much as I ate out of town, that I'd gained 5 lbs. I was literally shocked to see I had lost 3 lbs. :blink: (...for one day... :008Laughing: The next day, there it was + 1)

Archived