MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Been AWOL...

Dee62

Sorry I suddenly disappeared :huh: lost password then got hit by a load of family probs far too numerous to bore you with..

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all well,if it hadn't been for all the reports I've read on here in the past few years I'd never be as prepared as I am now to face these worrying times so please accept my heartfelt thanks :D

Love the new look and now need to find a spare few months to do a bit of catch up reading :0327:

Sorry I suddenly disappeared :huh: lost password then got hit by a load of family probs far too numerous to bore you with..

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all well,if it hadn't been for all the reports I've read on here in the past few years I'd never be as prepared as I am now to face these worrying times so please accept my heartfelt thanks :D

Love the new look and now need to find a spare few months to do a bit of catch up reading :0327:

Hello! And welcome back!

Welcome back!

How's your fabric stash?

Welcome back!

How's your fabric stash?

:huh: erm rather a bit larger is probably the best way to put it Leah :lol:

I've also stocked up on things like paracord and zips so I have plenty of spares laying around for repairs. Way I figure it is I can use my skills to barter with if necessary so its best to have some extra bits around,just in case ;)

Archived