MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The *REAL* Redneck Country Club

ArmyOfFive4God

Do you hang your clothes on line to dry, right down to your skivvies? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you have a slobbery mutt? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you don your mud boots (cowboy or otherwise), levi's and straw hat? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you own a vehicle that is a truck or not, you consider your work truck? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you spend the day eating tomatoes fresh & hot off the vine, from your own backyard? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you clean out the livestock accommodations with your own hands? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Are jars of homecanned goodies a beauty in the eyes of the beholder (you)? Maybe you just dream of such.....

If any of these (and many others) apply to you, you have just been inducted into The *REAL* Redneck Country Club

Please feel free to pick up your membership badge below!!! :D

post-1481-1245432542_thumb.jpg

I would say, No, Son, not a redneck. Proud of a full pantry! :happy0203:

My husband and I also have this conversation. He grew up in a small town very much 'hickville' and 'redneck' country - the jokes can be just terrible! Not too long ago, we had a conversation similar to this one and my retort was "Hey, at least we have a diverse pantry FULL of many items. HA!"

He silently reflected, "Yep. And this is one of the reasons I married you." :wub:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

P.S. Aof5, can you add directions for adding your graphic to the signature lines? :) I know many would appreciate it.

You may copy the following code into your signature line which is located in your profile. For those that don't know:

Highlight the code, press CTRL & the letter 'C' at the same time.

Go to your profile & choose to edit your siggy

Click within the siggy box & hit CTRL & the letter 'V' at the same time

Save signature.

HTH!

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/stonythorn/redneckcountryclub-1.jpg]

It should look like this when all is said & done:

redneckcountryclub-1.jpg

Do you hang your clothes on line to dry, right down to your skivvies? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you have a slobbery mutt? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you don your mud boots (cowboy or otherwise), levi's and straw hat? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you own a vehicle that is a truck or not, you consider your work truck? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you spend the day eating tomatoes fresh & hot off the vine, from your own backyard? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Do you clean out the livestock accommodations with your own hands? Maybe you just dream of such.....

Are jars of homecanned goodies a beauty in the eyes of the beholder (you)? Maybe you just dream of such.....

If any of these (and many others) apply to you, you have just been inducted into The *REAL* Redneck Country Club

Please feel free to pick up your membership badge below!!! :D

What about the wood pile! Do you delight in the sight of a pile of freshly chopped pine?

Lets not ferget that little house out back... Only heathen barbarians would go to the bathroom IN the house! :yuk:

Thank you so much Armyof5. That is perfect. How do I get it to stick to my forehead??? :wink (2): Take care, Reb

Yes ma'am *hangs head in shame* I KNEW I'd forget something, so I cheapskated it all & that's why I put "(and many others)"

*going to the corner now... pout*

Oh Gosh!...I didn't mean to step on toes and make you feel bad.

I'm sorry... :(

Archived