MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

seed savers exchange

OK , So it looks like we are doing this and I guess I will be the one to do the exchange part?

So here we go:

* I think we should set Sept. 24, 2009 as the sign up date (that way you willl know how many packets to make up).

* if you know what seed you plan to swap it would help if you posted that too. This way others can see what everyone is doing so we don't get to many of the same.

* Then everyone will have 3 weeks after that to mail your packets to me ( I'll PM you my address) so that makes it Oct. 15 , 2009. If I get them all sooner then I can mail them back to you sooner. ;)

* for now I think we will need about $3.00 for the shipping - but if it turns out to be less I will return the extra with your 'Survival Seeds Pack' and if it is more I guess I will just pay it for having all this fun.

* more to follow on what and how to send to me your seeds :thumbs:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

So as of now you have 1 week to send in your seeds if you haven't already done that. As of now we have 5 packs on the way or here already waiting.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am planning to mail out my butternut squash seeds either today or tomorrow. :)

Thanks

So as of now we still need to hear from:

Ambergris

Simplegirl

Jake

ncnewbie

But you guys have until next Tuesday (Oct. 15) to get them mailed out.

Then the fun starts! sorting them into the packets, adding a few extra treats, getting them weighed, and mailed back to you. FUN TIMES for all ! And wait until you see all the different kinds of seeds you will be getting.

My seeds are drying now, I will get them out in time I promise.

COOL

not problem as you still have time left.

I am having a problem like that -

the pole beans are dry and ready to come in but every time they are just dryed out from the last rain......... it rains again. I hope to get them in today (no rain last 2 days) and spread them out to dry.

Don't you just hate deadlines? :behindsofa:

well we have one coming up on this exchange :busted:

it is Tuesday Oct. 15 and believe it or not that is coming up FAST! :whistling:

sorry.............................

OK I messed up the day of the week that it ends?

what do you want -today is my Birthday and as I am now 59 I mess up a bit now and then.

LOL

anyway you have until THURSDAY Oct 15 to get them sent out (sorry)

Don't give up on me. I have turnip seed packaged. I'm also trying to get a sufficient quantity of something special, but the seed has to be reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

SORRY for the delay......................

But I still have one to get here?

she said she mailed it so I was waiting.

Most got here in 3 - 5 days 1 took 6 :thumbs:

but this one has been coming for 10 days and still not here? :shrug:

So I will wait a few more days before sending everyone the packets as I know you are all waiting to see what great seeds and packets are in your packet.

Again Sorry for the delay.

:AmishMichael2:

Archived