MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Howdy!

quiltys41

Has everyone else been as busy as I have been this summer? Whew! Canning, learning to dehydrate food too, trying to redo the kitchen, family problems, health ups and downs...and I wonder where the spring and summer went? LOL. :lol:

I just pray yall are happy and healthy and I will try not to stay away so long...

Q :behindsofa:

OH Quilty, it's SO good to have you post again. I've really missed you. Would it help to get out the duct tape? :D .

Welcome back.

:bighug2:

OH Quilty, it's SO good to have you post again. I've really missed you. Would it help to get out the duct tape? :D .

Welcome back.

:bighug2:

LOL yep I think it would! You're so sweet. :D

Quilty so glad to see you online boy we miss you hope you are ok----life happens ---I am so busy I can't think straight

Be sure and share what you have learned.

Well, thanks all for the WW. Sharing what I have learned? Got a few hours? LOL...that's if I could type it all out that fast. One BIG thing I did learn this summer is that it's so much fun to teach people how to can! :canning: I must have taught a dozen so far and their enthusiasm is so contagious. It's just great fun! And I have been teaching the DH how to garden. He is a quick learner and is doing great with it. He swore 4 years ago that he would never be a "sod buster" lol. He's already planning the garden for next year! :008Laughing: And so many other things. We went without tv and internet for about 2 weeks. That was NOT fun, but we survived it. I think it would have been easier if we had allowed ourselves a little radio time, but tried to do it as if the electric, etc...had been all hit. We did keep one luxury during that though...running water cuz hubby didn't want to haul it LOL.

Sorry for being gone so long wormie...I'll try to do better lol.

Q

th_GOODMORNINGFALLCHAIR.jpg

It is really good to see you post again, I've wondered what had happened to you.

Redoing the kitchen, oh yes, I know all about that. Is yours done yet??? We have a long way to go on ours.

So glad to see you back again. :) Everyone who has been gone a while, WELCOMEBACK1-1.jpg .

th_FALLHUGS2-1.jpgth_FALLHAVEAGOODDAYPUMPKINS.gif

Archived