MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whats Your Favorite Ice Cream in the whole world!

• 2 weeks later...

Here in Tn we have Mayfields Ice Cream. Gosh I missed it while in CA. Only at the holidays that put out candy cane ice cream. It has broken up pieces of candy canes in yummy vanilla ice cream. My brother and I will disappear with bowls during holiday visits to our parents. Hiding from our kids in our own minute of indulgence. I LOVE the holidays!!

Oh my, I graduated from Ooltewah High school (hooterville) as we used to call it. My best friend and his family live there now. And yes, Cleveland is growing by leaps and bounds. We just recently got a new walmart on the south end, right behind the bilo on dalton pike. The Town is beginning to remind us of Gainesville Florida, because of its growth....

• 2 weeks later...

No contest. Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. The only thing better was some mixed ice cream they had that was Chocolate Fudge brownie mixed with some flavor that had orange liquer in it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

BUT now I'm on a low carb diet. So the next best thing is the Atkins Chocolate Peanut butter ice cream. Unfortunately, I can only have 1/4 of the pint at a time. But I use a small spoon and make it last, lol.

So (sob) no more eating a half a pint of B & J at a time...okay, sometimes it was a whole one, but only if I hadn't eaten dinner. But I don't miss B & J nearly as much as I miss being thin, so Atkins Chocolate Peanut Butter it is!!