MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chat Tonight!

WormGuy

I finally got in again but no one sees me. It says the online chat users are Annarchy Cat Dee TheCG WormGuy.

I can see a couple of things wormie and thecg have said but that's it. The last post I can see was by wormie saying, hey deer. He was saying it to Deerslayer.

I am SO SORRY that I prevented others from joining chat. I had no idea it might do that. I've never seen a chat program that only lets a few people in. :sad-smiley-012:

I'm sure there's a setting that can be changed.

On the plus side, I found out a few things about it.

It doesn't save the whole chat. The first time-stamp that I saw said "8:35". (Which is an odd time to record, I think, unless it goes by half-hour increments of when *I* went in.)

There is not an easy save chat feature. The best I could do was to hit "select all" on the chat box, copy, then save to a Word doc.

Hopefully we'll get things figured out soon, but the board itself needs to come first.

Again, I humbly apologize for keeping others out. I had no idea it would do that.

And Louis? I'm comin' after you.... :darth duck:

:24:

I tried to log in @ 10:00 and the chat room was empty. I guess I missed the whole party! I was hoping that at least a couple of people might still be there. I had to help youngest DD finish up her science fair project and by the time we got that done and I got the kitchen cleaned up from supper it was 10:00 EST.

When will the next chat be???

Poohbear, anyone can start a chat whenever they would like to. I started this one to try out the new chat program. Make an anouncement to the day and start time and start chatting away! Also when folks see someone in chat they will pop in for a few minutes. Hope this helps.

:wormie2:

John

Archived