MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chat Tonight!

WormGuy

I wondered when I'd see this. :happy0203:

I might pop in after "Chuck". It's the only show I stop everything to watch. And it starts at 8 PM eastern.

At this point, I've seen no Administrative controls on the chat program, like where someone could boot you out purposely. So if it happens (as sometimes does with chat programs), come tell us about it *here*, and try again. We need to know if it's acting strangely.

:gathering:

When you go in, turn up your sound a bit if you want to hear people coming and going. If you do, you'll hear a "ding-dong" doorbell when somebody comes in, and a door closes when they leave. And it clicks every time somebody posts.

If you don't want that, turn your sound down or click on the little bell beside the "X Leave" button.

It's helpful to hear the clicks when you have another window open, so you can respond.

And if you don't see the number of people that it says are there, refresh the page. ;)

I would LOVE to be theer but Lori is being ' the BOSS' at the Library this week and doesn't start for home until 8 pm.

and I have 1 very special rule and that is:

I will NEVER be on the phone while she is driving home!

Be it noon, rainy, or 8 pm at night. I even tell people not to call then and if they do I say 'sorry Lori is driving home' and hang up.

But after we get back ( Dinner plans) might check in just to see the chat working. LOL

:AmishMichael2:

I'll probably be there later.

I'm staying logged in for now as a test, but busy otherwise. So if you see me there, please don't get upset if I don't respond.

I finally got in and was visable to a couple of people. I tried refreshing and got the following message and now each time I click on the chat button this is what I get. This is crazy!!!

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CJOIN-7] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users leave.

Useful Links

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

HEY!!! I have the German Choclate Cake and I can't get in!!!!!

<br />[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Same.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.

Says 4 are there.

Oh, well.

<br />[#CSTART-6] The IP.Chat room limit has been reached. You will not be able to join the chat room until some users first leave.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Same.

An Error Occurred

Says 4 are there.

Oh, well.

I got it as well and ......I HAVE THE GERMAN CHOCLATE CAKE!!!!!

Archived