MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A four letter word

gofish

SNOW is in the forecast.:0327:

Ok rain mixed with snow. High of 41.

I'm so not ready for this. I hate to be cold. Then again I hate to be to hot.

We have to change to fuel pump on my car. Dh is going to take it over to the church. My church is a old Walmart building. ( Walmart built a suppercenter down the road) It still has the tire bays and lifts so some guys at church fixes cars for people that can't afford a repair. People from the church can use it to fix thier cars for a small donation.

They are also getting ready to have a garage sale at church. $1.00 for a paper grocery bag full. Cat you should bring your DD and grandson.

whaat.gif

no.gif SNOW??? nonosmiley.gif

Yeah, I saw it, too. Luckily it won't "stick". gotcha.gif

I'm guessing East 33, out across from the new Wal-Mart? You'll have to PM me to be sure. Will you be there?

**Picturing gofish checking out each and every "grandma-looking" woman, wondering if she "meows"...** xanimal_manekib1.gif

I would have settled for 61 degrees. It was cold and drizzly here today. I miss summer already! I think there is some more snow in our forecast, too. I doubt if it will stick. I guess it is time to plastic up the quail cages to keep the little birdies warm.

Yeah, well she posted at 2:49. NOW it's sleet, snow, and itty-bitty hailballs... :tapfoot:

Just 40 minutes ago we had sunshine. Between snow/sleet breakouts.

Indiana... if ya don't like the weather... wait a half-hour... <_<

Yeah, well she posted at 2:49. NOW it's sleet, snow, and itty-bitty hailballs... :tapfoot:

Just 40 minutes ago we had sunshine. Between snow/sleet breakouts.

Indiana... if ya don't like the weather... wait a half-hour... dry.gif

Yup it's icky.

Archived