MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday

Annarchy

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day.

We've been without a bathroom fan since the rain around Christmas.

I began to work on it last Monday. Stopped abruptly, it was not going to be a simple 'replace' it with a new one. The opening had to be expanded, the old, old, '70's cracked plastic housing needed to be removed and the newspaper used to fill the gaps. :shakinghead: Thank God the job is done and it works! Now it is time to clean up.

What are you all doing today?

well it snowed..........again!

so after shoveling the driveway, Lori decided we were staying home. :banghead:

BUT got a lot done and even had time to sit and listen to the radio Quiz shows they have on Saturdays. Been so busy lately that we keep missing them.

'Says You' and' Wait,wait don't tell me' are the ones I like the best!

cleaned up a bit as well and cooking up meals for later on.

So I guess it has been a good day here at the Homestead.

:AmishMichael2:

Sunny and 72 for a high today! This will be my fourth workday of eleven straight. Had a our carpets cleaned yesterday and the dogs are washed as of today. Made egg salad for lunches.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!

We have had a light snow on and off all day. Add the bit of wind we have to all the snow we have gotten over this past week and our north/ south roads are a bit drifted.Dh and I went to Sam's Club today.Main roads are clear and back roads are icky.

I have to come up with 3 reciepes today for a church cookbook fundraiser for a group that takes care of disabled kids once a month so parents can have a night out.

Dh is running wires for the computer that should take care of the mess by the computer.Not much going on here.

I better get going on getting the reciepes around and do some laundry.

We went out briefly to run a few errands... Aldi's, dollar store and Tops.Cleaned out the fridge and spent some of my time inventorying the pantry again and counting meals. Tomorrow, I'll do the freezer. I hate having to almost fall into the chest freezer in order to get to the stuff at the bottom. Hubby is watching the Styeelers game. I'm hoping to not have to leave the house again until Wednesday. Cold and snowy here, too!

Been home with the kiddos cleaning and doing laundry today. Cooking hamburger steaks with rice and gravy for dinner right now and I have to go grocery shopping tonight after dh gets home. Been a pretty low key day. I'm still working on the meal planning though. If I get the menu and grocery shopping done today I need to start working on the kids lesson plans tomorrow.

We had some flurries this morning but not anything to give a thought to. The kids had hair cuts this morning and then I finished the bulk of the grocery shopping today. Leftovers for dinner tonight. DH's grandma's 90th birthday party celebration tomorrow.

Have a good one!

DH said you don't know what you are talking about, he just needs to yell louder. :shakinghead: This is the same man I look at and ask when his paycheck is arriving for armchair coaching....frying%20pan.gif Good luck!

P.S. We have the game on, too.:D Go Steelers!

The Penguins played this afternoon. The Steelers are playing now. DH doesn't realize they can't hear him through the tv.:D

Archived