MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

This is what Michael did to me on Thurday!

Posted under Birthday but also putting it here for those that may have missed what he did!

As he stated in the shout box yesterday - I was mad (ha,ha) at him for waking me up - But

YES he did wake me up one minute after midnight!

There I was sound asleep when I hear this small voice calling my name “Lori, Lori wake up”, and as soon as I did and opened my eyes there was Michael 2 inches from my face! I thought something was wrong until he kissed me and said HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I asked if it was time to get up and that was when I found out what time it was. He said he just wanted to be first to wish me a happy Birthday, so after I hit him I went back to sleep for a bit only to be woken up again at 7 am with him calling my name again “Lori sit up.” I was all ready for whatever he had planned this time but instead there he stood with a tray of Breakfast, flowers, homemade birthday card and small gifts.

Then we headed out to drop off a few things at Amish Friends and of cause every place we went they had small gifts for me, both food and homemade stuff. Everywhere we went they asked Michael where he was taking me for Dinner (Lunch) today as he ALWAYS takes me out to my favorite Chinese Buffet or Ponderosa each year. He keeps telling people he wasn’t taking me out as I got Breakfast in bed. Then on the way home he said we forgot to get something at Country Max the other day and we better go and get it before they run out. So as we are driving down the road he says we should just go home instead and starts to turn around to head back home. And of all the places to do it he picks Pizza Hut, one place I had talked about that we haven’t been in years! Then he pulled in to a parking save (they weren’t open yet) and asked if I was Hungry? Well breakfast was good but now it was getting near Lunch time and yes I was wondering when he was going to head south for Chinese’s?

Well! He had set it up with them to have a special table with Birthday balloons and more flowers and Pizza Buffet just for ME! He also kept taking more gifts out of his coat with all the pockets; I wondered why he wore that coat today. What a great time we had! And what a great surprise! He got me good this year! I am a little bit sorry now that I punched him in the arm this morning. LOL

Sometimes he will do things that just make you realize how great life is living with him and you never know what he has planed.

Lori here - Michael resting

Lori, That is just heartwarming to hear of couples being so loving together! You don't hear that enough now days. I have a very good dh also. We are blessed women! You must be a wonderful wife to inspire him to be so sweet! A kool-aid toast :bev: to Lori and Michael! Wishing you many more happy days together!

Lori, That is just heartwarming to hear of couples being so loving together! You don't hear that enough now days. I have a very good dh also. We are blessed women! You must be a wonderful wife to inspire him to be so sweet! A kool-aid toast :bev: to Lori and Michael! Wishing you many more happy days together!

Michael here....................

You mean I did ALLTHAT for her and we only have DAYS left together? :shrug:

Man did I spend a lot of time on this only to be all alone next week?

Or am I dieing and nobody told me?

Here I was thinking we had many years left :0327:

:AmishMichaelstraw::sHa_sarcasticlol:

Yes as you can all see I got here good this year!

and it was fun planing it for days before and I even kept it a secret!

Lori can tell you how bad I am at that, when it comes to gift giving! If I get her something special I have to give it to her as soon as I can. Like I got her a book for her Birthday but couldn't wait so she got it a few days before and I made her a birdfeeder swing and well you guessed it - she got it a week earily. Come the Holidays she has to keep telling me NO or else she would have everything I made or bought weeks ahead of time. LOL

It is just the kid in me. :shrug:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Michael here....................

You mean I did ALLTHAT for her and we only have DAYS left together? :shrug:

Man did I spend a lot of time on this only to be all alone next week?

Or am I dieing and nobody told me?

Here I was thinking we had many years left :0327:

:AmishMichaelstraw::sHa_sarcasticlol:

OK Michael, Do you hear me playing my little violin for your little drama? :cheeky-smiley-067:

Archived