MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

4 days ago

gofish

4 days ago me DD2 came to me and said "I need black dress shoes for my orchestra concert."

Ok,is that all you need i said.

No she said. I also need a nice white shirt. The one I have is too small .

So off we went shopping.

Found the black shoes.:)

She found a white shirt. It was kinda of see through so she needed a white cami.:)

She also found a bright orange cami that would work under the white shirt for everyday . Oh and this necklece and earrings go nicely with the shirt. :rolleyes:

PLEASE MOM.

Her report card was all A"s .:cele:

She did put together a nice outfit.

I knew going in I was going to get hoodwinked.

Sometimes as a parent it's difficult to just go ahead and get them what they want. But I'm sure she needed the little "ego boost", too. Sometimes it's hard being the "good one" who isn't needing "extra attention".

You're a good Mom, gofish. :wub:

th_FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

Oh yes, kids need new things for sure. :) Be proud of here and what she is doing. :)

Even we need to get new things sometimes. I sure had to get new clothes last year after dropping those pounds . :)

Treat youself once in a while. :)

th_FALLHUGSBEAR.gifth_HAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

I did get a lot of ideas for Christmas shopping out of it. So sad her list this year doesn't have any toys on it. My baby is growing up.

She was sick last night and I told her not to go to school today. She went any way. She is afraid she will get behind in some way.

As soon as the house is paid off next summer I will take her on more just because shopping trips.

Archived