MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Queen Elizabeth II

Dee

Very nice. I also enjoyed her 'entrance' to the olympics - what a sense of humor!

I got an email from my brother so I watched the youtube. I copied the adress from you tube and pasted it on the page and voila there it was. Had no idea either that that worked. Cool though, huh! :eclipsee_Victoria:

I got an email from my brother so I watched the youtube. I copied the adress from you tube and pasted it on the page and voila there it was. Had no idea either that that worked. Cool though, huh! :eclipsee_Victoria:

I know that works on other sites, but I have not had any success here. :sad-smiley-012:

Forgive me for being a party pooper, but I have no use for self-proclaimed monarchs. Who made you Queen? Oh, your family the toughest Norman warlord? And Norman is simply a Viking who liked the warmer weather? So if I kick your butt I'm king? (sigh).

Edited by Gunplumber

what I want to know is HOW did you get the actual video to show up in the thread?????? :cheeky-smiley-067: I have tried, unsuccessfully :banghead: , several times.

I did it once and have failed every time since. I right click on the video and select "copy embedded HTML", and paste, but this is all I get.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JvKIWjnEPNY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was hoping maybe the British people had finally decided to throw the bums out. But I guess subservience to an in-bred conqueror is a cultural thing.

Another thing I don't get is American fascination with self-proclaimed "royalty". I thought we sorted all that out in the late 1770s.