MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Introducing Mrs Survival Cat Show of Our Cats

this is Miss Macy being lazier than me so shes keeping me from making my bed from my own earlier nap.

post-3311-0-69789500-1370559291_thumb.jpg

Please share any cat pics of your kitties if you want to. :Dpost-3311-0-77613400-1370559419_thumb.jpg

Edited by arby

All I have are ferrets. :sorry: Cats are taboo at my house. The virus shot given to cats for distemper is a live vaccine. Ferrets will contract the disease if given the live version of the vaccine.

(Cat, you can come over any time, even tho we are 1,000's of mile away.)

My mom used to have cats. All my life we had cats. On the farm, some litters would go feral, providing a natural rodent control. As children, we tried to handle the wild kittens and learned to let 'em be after having our arms thrashed.

Lot's of kitty cats! LOL We had a "ferral" yellow tabby running around here for 2 years that wouldn't let anybody near it...except Abby-girl! They'd "rub heads" (she'd lay on her belly) and it would never run from her...even though she did send it rolling a time or two when she ran up to it. It just got up, shook it's head and they'd start rubbing heads! LOL Hilariously funny!

(Cat, you can come over any time, even tho we are 1,000's of mile away.)

Thank you for that!!! :wub:

Saw the title, kind of wondered who was shooting pictures through my windows!!!! :ashamed0002:

:(

More tonight - gotta runnnnnn....