MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Anyone have any July Miles To Report?

Momo

<G> I refuse to run in the house.
I like to walk as soon as it gets light enough to see ,.. then it is 2.4 miles in 45 min. if I am home

If not depending on where I am it is one to 2 miles.

Does driving count??Got lots and lots of miles in..........

The only miles I have are on Monday's when we go swimming. It's a 1/2 mile hike through the desert, then down a steep hill. Swim for an hour and hike up and down ravines, a mile back to the vehicle, change gear and an 1/2 mile to our 'spot', then, at the end of the day, up the steep hill and the 1/2 mile back to the vehicle to come home. 3 miles, right?

:knary:

Twilight, I've been trying to count my monthly driving miles too, but they won't let me count them. :sigh:

• 2 weeks later...

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Thank you Momo, just been one of those things, not doing much but time just goes by fast. :) HUGS I can't find the big hug icon. :(

Sorry I have not been on here these past weeks. I am feeling much better and I even went shopping one day last week, as well as to the county fair. I didn't enter anything this year since it was hard for me to walk around and get baking and such done. DD and youngest DS as well as DGS did the pushing of a wheel chair on Saturday and then on Sunday DH and DD did it. That is how I got around at the fair, in a wheel chair. :) Better that then not going at all.

There have been more days I wasn't even on the computer than on this last week and usually when I got on the weeks before, it was to get our e-mail in. Last week, I got on the computer on Monday real early got the e-mail and then off until Saturday morning. DGS was on some Saturday and Sunday.

The Summer News Letter is not done yet, but, hope to get it out sometime this week. (Tried to change size of this one as well as color and am not able to do that.)

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swimming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These will be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif What else can you think of that isn't listed, just add it and let me know. :)

Wow, has it really been 4 weeks since I have posted in here??? Looks like it has been so guess, I have to do better next time.

I will say that I have been doing more walking these past weeks than I had in the last post.

I have been up and down the outside stairs, walking in the yard, and also doing more in the house. So, I am guessing more like 14 - 16 miles for the past 4 weeks. DH even pushed me in a wheel chair at Wal-Mart last week. So can't count any miles for that. :( But, that was the first time I had been in any store since the 15th of June and that had been only to get medication.

This includes, stairs, dishes, house cleaning, weights, walking. DH is still doing the laundry for us, so can't count that yet either.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up and add them. :)

HAVEAGOODDAY11gif.gifHUGS3.jpg

(((Snowmom))) Hope you're feeling better.

Yes, I've been exercising regularly. I usually go 30 - 60 mins a day. 30 on the exercise bike and 30 in the pool. I haven't been worrying about miles though, just minutes. It seems to be working for me!