MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ivermectin

Last December Dr. Pierre Kory testified before the Senate on the studies that some of the more premiere doctors around the world had been conducting.  One of the drugs they discovered that had a tremendous impact on protecting people with COVID is Ivermectin. When I first learned about this I was skeptical because I'm very familiar with this drug and its use with livestock. I never dreamed that it would also have a positive affect on humans in regard to COVID. 

My family has grave concerns about the current vaccines for a variety of reasons. I also have friends that came down with COVID and one of them almost died. She spent the next 14 months debilitated from the lasting effects of the virus and was contemplating taking her own life because she was getting to the point where she could no longer live the way she had been living post COVID. Dr. Kory and his team of doctors discovered that Ivermectin also has had a positive effect on the COVID "long haulers" (those that continue to suffer from the after effects of COVID). I told my girlfriend about the Ivermectin and she called a doctor who prescribed it for her. She began to take the Ivermectin and for the first time in over 14 months, began to get a little better each day. She's not 100% back to normal, but the positive progress has given her hope. I would strongly suggest that y'all listen to the doctor and I'll place some more posts on their "IMask protocol" which is derived from their studies on how people can protect themselves from getting COVID, as well as how to shorten and minimize the virus for those that get COVID:

• 3 months later...

I realize I'm seeing this months later, but of course, the video is unavailable. I'm not sure you can find anything like it on youtube anymore. Crazy times.

I've been hearing recent news about Ivermectin.  It's still considered [by those that might be less "standard procedure" ] to be a viable option.

MtRider   .....probably not the paste we used to worm the horses...  :shrug: 

If I had a dog I'd tell her vet that she is dragging her butt across the floor and needs some Ivermectin to deworm her. Just saying.

There is a joke in there somewhere about my D-ex dragging his sorry a$$ all over town and being the dog he is, needs some Ivermectin too but I'll just let that sleeping dog lie. 

• Haha 2
On 5/2/2021 at 4:33 AM, Darlene said:

Last December Dr. Pierre Kory testified before the Senate on the studies that some of the more premiere doctors around the world had been conducting.  One of the drugs they discovered that had a tremendous impact on protecting people with COVID is Ivermectin. 

Doing some forensic research for you.  :hidingsmile:

BTW - I have previously posted about the "off-label" use of Ivermectin for this disease - it is most likely in one of the FLU threads.

Pierre Kory is an American critical care physician who gained attention during the COVID-19 pandemic for advocating widespread off-label use of certain drugs as treatments for COVID-19. Kory testified twice at the U.S. Senate regarding COVID-19. Wikipedia

1460429422_ivermectin1.JPG.6bbe3fb817ef03da3e93bffaafc04e6e.JPG

310194626_ivermectin2.thumb.JPG.694705f04b8d3daa4260906e8351d8f1.JPG

Click here to go to the website and play this podcast: https://www.bitchute.com/embed/yCeRCw47DBui/

1391016817_ivermectin3.thumb.JPG.588f37d3fcf1a495826446fb63e29f70.JPG

Link to article about his testimony the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs:

https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/dr-pierre-kory-president-of-the-flccc-alliance-testifies-before-senate-committee-on-homeland-security-and-governmental-affairs-looking-into-early-outpatient-covid-19-treatment

I think this one may be the one that you referenced above that has been remove from YT.

This one is hosted on VIMEO

Remove the blank spaces if you would rather watch it outside of MrsS:  https://vimeo. com/ 490351508