MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A few wedding pictures....

We don't have all the pictures yet, probably won't for at least another week. It was a great wedding, though, not traditional, but very meaningful. I'll share more pictures as I get them, but not all of them (they said over 1000!!!)!

IMG-20220717-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20220716-WA0021.jpeg

IMG_20220715_185933776.jpg

IMG_20220714_193719999.jpg

IMG_20220714_193604986.jpg

IMG_20220713_202432628~2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Regret: I don't have a picture on my phone of my DD and I. It got so chaotic, that I didn't even think of it. I'm hoping there's a picture somewhere, but I sure wish we would have gotten a selfie in there somewhere. Now I want to do it all over again, just to get that photo. Okay, so maybe not ALL over again.... <_<

• Like 1

Why not just photoshop your picture and hers?  My GD does great work at inserting people into photos and she’s not a professional.  She took 17 separate pictures of our great grand children and made it look almost like they were all together for it.  We have had a couple more great grands since then and a couple more on the way.  I’m hoping she will do it again with updated pictures so I can watch them grow. :happy0203:  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1