MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dogs & Snow

WormGuy

I just fed samson and then gave him a milk bone treat. He wanted to go back outside so I ran & got the camera to try to get some pics of him in the snow. The big dummy took his treat and put it in his doghouse. Then he wanted to play.

7-20-09028.jpg

7-20-09029.jpg

7-20-09030.jpg

7-20-09031.jpg

:wormie2:

John

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Dogs are funny that way, aren't they.

He sure is a good looking dog. :)

Thanks for sharing the pictures. :) The last picture looks like he is wanting to play. :)

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

You have more snow than we have so far, but it's coming down faster and thicker now. Wont be long and we will have more than we want lol. You dog sounds like one of mine on saving the milk bone for later lol. She burries hers though, thinking the other dogs wont find it. Somehow when she goes back for it later, it's never there!

Q

That last pose is definitely an invite to play. Dog language is so honest and pure.

Dummy looks like a great dog.

Samson is an Anatolian Shepard dog. He will be a year old on Feb. 3rd. He loves to play even if there is no snow. There was no way I was gonna play with him on the deck with the snow and ice on it. I could see myself falling and breaking something while he was having fun. What is snow? It is white frozen water that turns dogs and people into puppies and kids. :D

:wormie2:

John

Our Gordon Setter would have a great time with Samson. We have two tiny poodles that need winter garb on in the snow. We had such a big storm last weekend that we have to go "up" to get "down" the back steps. Power was out from Saturday night to Monday night.

Awww..he's so handsome! I love his red coloring. :) Yup..them puppies like the snow...doesn't bother Kagan a bit. We finally got fence up and now that he's got an acre to roam, he refuses to sleep in (what's left of) his doghouse. Slept in the middle of the garden last night, right out in the middle of it covered with snow and it got down to about 4*. Now, Ari likes the snow, but not as much as Kagan--course, she gets slobbered on and rolled in it by him and then gets chilly and is ready to come in. hehe Gracie loved the snow--she would FLY through it and *plow* it with her nose.

Archived