MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Coloidial Silver

gardnmom

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I recently attended a CNHP seminar on natural health in Atlanta and the instructor -Philip Fritchey ND, MH, CNHP -(wrote a great book Practical Herbalism) -BTW he is going to be offering a class on Disaster Preparedness -you can find out more about the class at www.cnhp.org (it is a Capstone class I did not see much info about the class except that one is being held in LA this summer) I would email him at his site (he does not disclose much there but will answer messages if you ask him to email) http://hisgoodherbs.com/ -

ANYHOO...at the class one of the things he will do is show how to make colloidal silver- he says very easy- generator is about $25 -he said EVERY household should have 5-6 quarts of Colloidal Silver on hand for 'times to come'- He said he takes CS everyday - is very safe. We take it for colds ect- but I pay way to much for it to have several quarts on hand- I want to learn to make it.

Phil is a super person. I've bought from him before and he's very obliging. I wish the CNHP classes were going to be offered closer to home. We have them occassionally in Chicago but that is across the state for me and usually in the winter. I didn't know he was going to be doing a class on Disaster Preps. Would LOVE to take that one.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to look for it in my next CNHP literature.

((( )))

I asked hubby to get me a generator for my birthday. I have to go get a new bottle as soon as I can get out, my 1 year old has a terrible bug. Thick wet cough, lots of plegm, fever, runny nose and cranky!!! We picked it up at the hospital taking 3yo in for her broken collarbone, thr last thing I want is to have to go BACK to the hospital. I'm hoping this will clear up soon frown

I love my silver generator. It was cheap and it's easy to

operate.

Is your hubby ordering it or can he buy it locally? I ordered

mine from Utopia Silver.

I know how you feel about "bugs". If I think I feel strep

coming on I'll take this for a day or two then it's gone.

bighug

I have bought a higher strength (and higher priced) coloidial silver in the health food store. I'd like to keep a few bottles in my supply but I don't wish to buy a generator and make it myself. Two questions: 1) Can anyone recommend brands that are stable and store well? 2) What strength do you recommend?

Thanks for all the knowledge shared!

Ginny

Hi Ginny and welcome! wave

I bought some about 3 years ago from a health food store. It is very expensive but I just wanted to have it on hand and I also wanted to try it on a NASTY scar I have. As far as I can tell it is still good.

The brand is ABI. The strength is 500 PPM. The 2 ounce amber glass bottle with a dropper built in, was about $20.00.

It says to add 1/4 tsp. to water daily as needed. That amount would give you .5mg of silver. As I said though, I wasn't taking it orally.

Be aware that if you take too much your skin can turn bluish gray and from what I've read, it's permanent. eek

Archived