MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm back!!!!

Freetobeme

I can finally post again!!! The software glitch is fixed. I've been really busy with DD's wedding preps and will be for a few more days. Right now I'm working on her veil. It's a fingertip length with beading around the edge. I'm almost finished with the beading. I estimated the beads by measuring how many per inch and how many inches of veil. It came out to over 4000 tiny little crystal seed beads. I am putting them on with invisible thread, three at a time. Thank goodness I'm nearly finished! The aisle bows are done and the tubes of bubble stuff are decorated. The card basket is decorated. The letters for the aisle runner are ready to apply and I have the fabric and the backing for the whole thing. I still have to do bouquets and boutiniers (sp??). With all of the moving and such, I decided to be smart and hire a caterer and cake maker. The prices are a lot more than it would have cost me to do it myself, but I don't know if I would have held up long enough to get all of this done. BTW, did I mention that DD and her fiance moved back from Reno? So, we had two moves instead of just one. Isn't life fun?

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back on line!

HI Goatherder,,,,I for one am really glad you are back. I've missed your posts.

I'll give you a break though considering that you are all wrapped up in ribbons and bows. When the wedding is all over, you will have to tell us all about it.

Archived