MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WooHoo Wednesday

Becca_Anne

Guest Guest

Hi! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I'm too busy at work, and I don't get on the computer much when I'm at home.

I have an exam this evening, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

My step-mother-in-law just had a double mastectomy for cancer. While she was in the hospital, we looked after her 2 kids (boys, age 5 & 7). Overall, they are good kids. They are picky eaters though...frustrating. But mother-in-law is doing well last I heard.

Today, I have to repot my tomatoes, and start a bunch of other seeds that should have been started already. Then we're going shopping, and to the library.

Buttercup, I'm glad you were spared from the tornado. I hope your family is healthy again soon!

I hope everyone has a terrific day!

~Jo

Well..........He's finally here.. Dakota Lee made it into this world at 8:54 am this morning! He's a very healthy little boy and my dd is doing wonderful.. She has now experienced something I never have or ever will.. Natural Childbirth.. She did have an epidural though.. She was in labor 17 hours total.. They finally broke her water at 6:30 am and he was born 2 and a half hours later.. I'll try to post pics somewhere where you all can see him.. Hope you all are having a good evening! This very tired Grandma is going to bed!

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_16482413...rIXKNEBWO4zAkyl

Archived