MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Saturday

mommafitz

Hi everyone!

Rained lots here as well last night with lots of thunder and lightening. Thank God it is not dry here. Today looks much nicer, blue skies.

I'm harvesting some herbs to dry today. Ds is zuchinnied out LOL. Zuchinni here zuchinni there zuchinni in all food everywhere. What a goof I am this morn.

All work no play, yep for me too. The chickens need to be butchered and I'm ignoring that fact lately. If I don't do something soon the coop will not be big enough to accomodate big birds.

The banties are awesome. Tiny and beautiful. One is a loner so cute.

Have a grrreat day.

I had to have a molar pulled yesterday, so I'm eating *very* carefully today. I'm gonna try & do without the pain meds from now on.

It's really hot & humid today, and I had to run kids around this morning. At least I can rest in the air conditioning this afternoon.

But I'm feeling a bit *woozy* now, so I think I'll take a nap & see if I feel better later.

Morning everyone! Yesterday was going fine, until the afternoon, when I logged on here (well, tried to several times, figured out my new user name is my posted name, is wasn't before, I felt so clever getting in here, like a bank robber or something

Oh goodness I do feel for everyone not feeling well. I hope everyone gets better soon.

This morning we went to Aguilar Days. It's an annual thing for our town. I was quite disappointed, we had 4 vendor booths and I think 6 food booths. The VFD had their garage sale, I picked up a 4 slice toaster (mine died a few weeks ago), a mixer (left mine at Mary's, it's mysteriously gone now), two end tables, two small rugs, and a big roasting pan for $16.50. So that was nice. One of our state representatives was hosting a free pancake breakfast this morning, he was doing all the cooking himself, six pancakes at a time. We waited in line for at least 30 mins. I wasn't too happy about that. Let Nikki play on the big slide they put up and then came home and went back to bed LOL.

Dinner tonight is chicken in the roasting pan, mashed potatoes whipped with the mixer, gravy, biscuits and some veggies. The roasting pan should work over an open pan, so I'm counting it as a prep LOL.

Mo6

Archived