MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Manic Monday

Necie

Wow Necie, just reading your list made me tired. I had yesterday off and as usual, did too much. I work all week this week and don't have a day off until Saturday.

We finally got everything repaired from the lightning strike that we had on Saturday. I'm so thankful that it wasn't worse than it was.

Hope everyone has a gret day. I need to get moving.

Good morning!

Plan on catching up on cleaning today. One of these days, I won't have to clean anything.

Other than that, just typical. About ready to go wake up the kids, school starts next week so have to start getting them up early.

Been reading gardening posts, decided to go ahead and plant that big area behind my clothesline.

Dinner tonight is spaghetti. I bought some fresh basil at the Farmers Market this weekend. My mouth is watering LOL.

Mo7

Morning people!

Its going to be a long day. Im still not feeling well but I had all day yesterday to rest up. Nothing much to do in the garden until my tomatoes get red. So I have several projects to do around the house. Somehow I need to get the pealing and chipped paint off the house before my inlaws show up sometime in September for our painting party. Im thinking on motivating my kids with a pan of brownies.. Do you think it will work?

Livinsimple- Thank goodness it wasnt worse. There have been many a grassfire and building fires out here because of the lightening.

Mommafitz- Poison Ivy is horrible. My mom used to stick oven mits over our hands when we got it. Makes it harder to itch. But even that was better than the bleach baths she made us take. I dont think it even crossed her mind to get us to the doctor for a shot.

Hope everyone has a good day.. I think Im going to MommyofSeven's for dinner tonight. LOL

i worked today and i am sitting here avoing my chores while munching on nachos with my dear husband, and my darling daughter. we are drinking true blue blueberry juice, in my opinion, the best juice in the world. lol

i have to tag all my things for the garage sale, and go through a bunch mnore for the same garage sale. i have to finish 3 afghans. well, i suppose i have better finish up here, and then get to it. ~sigh~ being lazy is so much easier!

eating turtle to me is just plain wierd, i would rather eat sushi!

Archived