MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TGIF!!!!!!

mommafitz

Mommafitz, I can agree with you on that "good thing we have some food in the freezer". Been in that boat more than once! Glad you got to pay bills, though!

Have to do tons of laundry today. Was supposed to go shopping with friends but am going to stay home instead. Going out makes me too tired, and we have a bday party to go to tonight and I don't want to be crabby. At least I don't have to do dinner, though.

No bear stuff to pick up this mroning. Yay!!!

I joined a canning group on yahoogroups yesterday, and have been reading through the archives (46,000 messages!) and in 99 they were talking about MrsS! I thought that was funny!

OK, need more caffeine.

Mo7

Morning All!

Mommafitz - I too agree about the food in the freezer. My last day at work is one week from today, so I am very thankful that I have a freezer almost full and thankful that my Grandpa called last night and wants me to come by this weekend and dig all the deer meat out of his freezer to bring home with me. Yay!

Mommaof7 - Hope you enjoy the birthday party tonight.

As for me today, I have stuff to try and finish up at work today as next week is a short week and total I only have 5 days left here. Things are gonna get really tight, but with my bllod pressure up and gas prices still over $2.50 a gallon, I really don't have a choice. So, I'll try and get stuff done here today.

And when I get home, it's do the laundry, clean the bathroom, start working on getting stuff listed on E-bay, and cook supper while DH goes into town to pick up his son.

And I will have to wash DD hair a few more times to get all the Vaseline out. We washed it between 10-15 times last night and then we all got too tired to continue.

Hope all of you have a great "long" weekend.

Jerusha

Morning People!

Momma- I do agree also. I love the fact that if I didnt want to go grocery shopping or I couldnt. I wouldnt have to. I love knowing that there is atleast enough money to pay the bills. That is a wonderful feeling.

Mo7 - Yeah! No bear stuff. What yahoo group was that? I probibly could find it if I looked but its so much easier to ask.

Jerusha - Even if things are tight. It will be worth it to stay home. If not for your health, for your DD. I dont envy you the vaseline incident. My youngest DD had once lost her bubble gum in her nice, lovely ,long, blonde hair, and failed to tell me about it. She thought I would get upset. So she left it there and tried to wash it out herself. By the time I found it it was a rather large mass from behind her ear to the center of her head. I had to give her a boy cut. She has learned her lesson to always tell me even if she thinks I might get upset. She doesnt want that short of hair ever again.

Today I get to finish scraping but hey! I wont be doing it alone. My inlaws showed up at about 10pm last night. So atleast I get to have some help today!! WOO HOO! Then we get to prime and paint. I dont have any inside chores I can think of to do today.

I think Ill be having bubble pizza that my MIL requested though!

Hope everyone is having a productive day!

Good morning everyone. I am new to this forum and thought I would just jump in.

I am off work today. Took a vacation day to make an extra long weekend out of the holiday. DD and I have eye doctor appointments later this morning but other than that the day is mine. I need to weed the side flower beds, pick the pole beans, and then get started on my fall project. I am expanding my vegetable garden into another major section of our property - but it requires removing a bunch of very large rhodie trees, and a huge blackberry bramble patch with some ivy thrown in for good measure. It will take me all fall to get this cleared and prepared - but I am up for it. We moved to this location about a year and a half a go - and I ended up with a MUCH smaller garden in a much better gardening area than I had before. Not acceptable! So I am going to do something about it.

TGIF is right! Finsihed working a the fair. Last night, the man (found out his name is Gary) who took me backstage at Kenny Loggins, came up to me and asked why I was at a different gate, was I tired of getting harrassed by him. I said I thought I was harrasseing him. So he agreed it was mutual harrassment.

A few minutes later (this was all before the show), he asked if I could get away for a few minutes, and flashed a backstage pass at me. So I asked Judy, the girl at the bottom of the stairs, if she and her hubby could deal with the stairwell without me for a few minutes. She said yes, so I got to go wait in the line, and a couple friends that were there caught me walking towards it and said they hated me because I was going to go meet Trace. They jokingly (I hope!lol) tried to steal my pass. So I got to go backstage and we found out he would do 1 autograph and we'd get one picture taken with him. I wasn't expecting him to be so darn tall! He's 6'6" and I'm only 5'3". My DD is of course really mad that I got to meet him and I know my neighbor will be when I tell her later today.

It was a good show, sold out, so I had lots of people trying to take pics at the top of the stairwell that I had to tell them they couldn't (I felt so bad, but they were blocking people and that would be bad too).

070db0b338.jpg[/image]

OH My! Trace! Lucky Girl!

Glad you enjoyed it. Plus, you got to meet Justin David the other night also. And yes, he was on Season 3 of Nashville Star. My DH's friend Jody placed 3rd.

I have been working on my Medical Terminolgy class and my Anatomy and Physiology class. They are both on line and are prerequisites that I need for the nursing program. Fortunately, I already know a lot of the material since my undergrad is in biology. My classes don't officially start until the 5th, but I want to finish ASAP.

Archived