MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Your favorite season

GoateeGuy

I'm not sure if anyone's asked this before, but what is your favorite season and why?

My favorite season is autumn. I love the cooler temps, the changing colors of the leaves, warm apple cider, wrapping up in a warm blanket in front of a bonfire with close friends, the anticipation of the coming holidays...

I love the fall. The leaves change colors, the bugs go away and there's just a little cool in the air but not freezing yet. It looks like the Lord has dipped His paintbrush in the brightest colors and given us something new and beautiful to look at.

There's an apple festivel in town and they have the best hot apple cider I have ever had! It's worth waiting all season for!

I have to go with the majority...Autumn...and it is in the air here in Alabama this morning...quite nippy out and I love it!!!

I can actually breathe better when the air is cool, my energy levels are better and I seem to feel more content.

Fireplaces, Camping, leaf raking, and stepping outside my door with breaking into an instant sweat from the heat.

Oh yeah...and the cooking...stews, chili, dumplings...etc.

Stephanie

It's a tossup between spring and fall. Since we're headed into Fall right now I think I'll say Fall. I love the cool mornings and warm afternoons. I love the changing colors of the trees...the air even smells different..and I can cook again without having to bake us in the house....

stacy

Archived